“New Year’s XR” is a Virtual Reality party connecting live public celebrations around the
world in a single web-application. Connect via phone or PC.
Free to the public.
- Live 360º video via game engine
- Simulcasted from 12x time zones worldwide
- 48x consecutive hours in total
All the camera streams are accessed through “portals” which are hidden inside a VR game. Players explore the game collecting coins and searching for portals. They can use the coins to purchase real and virtual items.
People access the party through their phones or PC. Based on pre-registrations, we anticipate 1-million active players. Players will compete to find portals, collect coins and directly purchase special offers.
44 consecutive hours.
The first Destination: Sydney, Australia [+10]
Last Destination: Anchorage, Alaska [ -9 ]
24hr per location
6:00, 31, December 2020 – 5:59, 1, January 2021
VR Effects on Brain
We use 360-computer cameras on the ground, equivalence to Insta360 Pro Titan.
Each camera is hardwired to broadband, and connected to a dedicated server that host the game-clients.
Content is mirrored to and platforms such as Twitch and Youtube for a broader audience.
10-million audience; avg income $100k+; travels 3x annum
(1) Pre-Promote on social media to 14+ million travel; tech enthusiasts (Awareness)
(2) 6-45 years old with disposable time and money, play mini-games (Interest)
(3) Gamification – compete to win through game-skill Moscos knowledge. (Action)
(4) Invite them to book special offer direct to Moscow – (Commitment)
For more information: Catanna@novamedia.nyc
- On site 24 hours live
- State of Art XR Computer and rig
- 800,000 Gross Impressions
- 30 hours VR content branding and marketing materials
- On site 24 hours live
- 3x State of Art XR Computer and rig
- Premiere in Game portal location
- VR Data Set
- 100 hours vr content for library
- Moscow VR video game to educate/inspire travel
- First right of refusal for 2022
- The ultimate sponsorship – The main game design and theme; sell direct to consumers; Big VR Data Sets
- Direct Sales to consumers – 14-million impressions, 1,000,000 live users.
- This feature is included
- On site 25 hours live
- 5x State of Art Computers and VR Rigs
- Premiere in Game portal location/mechanics
- VR Data Set (customized)
- 100 hours vr content + marketing material
- Full 3D Model of city at life-size VR
Virtual Reality Development
Via Barberia 13, Bologna Italia 40123
Van Brunt Street, Brooklyn, New York 11231